Frequently Asked Questions

A: A valid photo identification card is required, in order for a document to be notarized. One of the following will do, so long as it is current or issued within the past 5 years:

a. State issued driver's license or identification card.
b. U.S. passport.
c. Foreign passport stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
d. Alien registration card, acceptable only for notarization of INS forms.
e. U.S. military identification card with your signature applied.
f. Driver’s license officially issued in Mexico or Canada.
g. Inmate ID issued by the California Department of Corrections, but only to identify prisoners in custody.

A: For a document to be notarized, it must contain the following;  *Text committing the signer in some way, * An original signature (photo copies are not acceptable, *A notarial "Certificate" which may appear on the document itself or as an attachment.  The notary completes the certificate, signs the certificate, and applies his/her seal to the complete the notarization.

Q: What is a Certified Loan Signing Agent?

A: A Certified Loan Signing Agent is a Notary Public who specializes in loan document signings. We are authorized to perform the signing portion of the loan transaction. To achieve certification, the Signing Agent must go through additional, comprehensive training and education and pass an extensive exam.  The Signing Agent accepts and provides pre-appointment prep-work of the loan documents, personally couriers the documents to the borrower’s location,  ensures the proper execution and notarization of the loan documents, and returns the executed loan package to the Escrow Office in a timely manner.

Disclaimer:  Notaries representing Queen Bee Notary are not Attorneys, We are Notary Publics.  We are not licensed to practice law in the State of California or any other State, and may not, under any circumstance, give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice or legal services.